Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day 222

Last night around 8pm, I started getting some sort of leak. It lasted until around 4am. I was up around 3 and was on Google, thinking my water broke and had a small leak. Around 5:30, I decided to try to get some sleep and call the midwife line when I woke up. But I woke up dry around 7:20. From what I read, it was probably my bladder leaking from being squished. Pregnancy keeps getting more and more awesome. ;)

Either way, it freaked me out enough that I decided I better get my bag packed. It feels way too early, seeing as I have a little over 3-4 weeks left, but I want to be as prepared as possible. This pregnancy has been complete opposite of my other two, so who really knows!

I tried making a turban headband for the baby, if its a girl, but it wasn't working too well for me. So I ordered one and will try to DIY more if I need to. It wasn't supposed to come until Monday but it came today!

With that, my hospital bag is fully packed and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment