Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 225

My boy is loving school, which I expected. Last night he asked if he had school tomorrow and when I said yes, he said "Yay!" Love his easy going personality. I see other little kids crying and it's so sad. :( I'm already nervous about putting Rian in preschool next year, she's going to be the difficult one.

When I picked him up, he said "Can I do my homework today?!" so excited! We get the packets on Monday and on the first page it says which section to do on each day. Steven asked him what his favorite part of school is and he said eating. :)

He loves telling me which color shirt he wants to wear and picking his socks for the next day. Just like preschool, he loves looking cool for school.

I didn't take a picture today, so I was curious to see what we were up to, on this day, on my first 365 blog. I didn't start it in January like I did this one. I started it the day after AJ turned two, so August 22, 2010.

August 13, 2011
 
We were in San Diego! We went there in between Steven and AJ's birthdays to celebrate and took the kids to the zoo. This picture was the very first thing we did after we checked in our hotel, stopped at the beach. It was chilly, so we didn't put our bathing suits on, the kids ended up wet anyway! Guess I should've known that kids can't resist water, no matter how cold it is! Even though we both remember what a crybaby Rian was that whole trip, it was still so fun! And I really can't believe that it was two years ago. Crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Aiden always loves school!

    It's hard to believe the San Diego birthday trip was already two years ago!

    ReplyDelete