Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day 234

While I was cooking dinner, it randomly got dark and really windy. The kids couldn't wait to get outside.

It felt so nice out!
 
No rain, but there was a lot of thunder and lightening so Aiden wanted to go in. We took a shower and when we got out, it was pouring. Always exciting! It rained for 15-20 minutes. An hour and a half later, we lost electricity. Ugh.
 
Steven and the kids went to bed, I stayed up reading a book on my iPad and eating popsicles, that really came in handy! Reading without a flashlight/candle. I felt okay til I tried going to sleep around 9:30. First I checked everybody and they were all sooo sweaty. I felt so bad for the kids. Steven ended up waking up because he was so hot, or maybe because I kept complaining, and I told him I wanted to go to my parents' house. He was fine staying in the hot house, ew! Everything ended up turning on about half an hour later, but I wasn't willing to risk it all night! It felt so good to get in the car with the freezing a/c.
 
That was our excitement for the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment