Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 238

Temperature wise, it was a pretty decent day. But the humidity lately has been insane! We've gotten a little rain out of it, it always seems to rain everywhere but here, we mostly just get the gross, sticky weather. Rian spent the day outside with Daddy, of course. My mom and I went for pedicures and ran a few errands. I got a pedicure 10 days before Rian's due date and had some contractions that night. I thought I'd give it a try this time, plus I'm tired of doing my own toes! It was so relaxing.

AJ and I were sitting at the table doing his homework and he said, "When Rian grows up and goes to Kindergarten, do I get to stay home with you?" I explained to him that when she's in kinder, he'll be in second grade, that he'll be in school for a long time. He replied, "Then you can have some peace!" Smart little boy. ;) Let's not get ahead of ourselves, I can't imagine having two kids in school!

Rian chose to have cottage cheese instead of a cupcake for her after dinner snack.
She's always been a strange (in a good way) eater!

No comments:

Post a Comment