Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 242

Rian and I went grocery shopping after AJ was off to school, I hate grocery shopping! Each Friday of the month, I pay the same bills in the same coordinating Friday (does that make sense?) For example, the first Friday of every month I pay the electricity, the second Friday I pay the internet and car insurance, etc. Since Steven gets paid weekly, we (mostly I) grocery shop weekly. I really want to look at everything and make it work so that I can start doing it every other week. That's my goal for after things are settled with the baby. I'm excited for it to be Steven's job for a few weeks after I give birth. :) We picked up The Smurfs from Redbox on our way out to watch later.

We had a lazy day and ended up getting burritos for dinner, yum! We had an early dinner and skipped going outside for popsicles like we usually do and got baths early so we could start the movie.

Afterwards the kids spend the night coloring.

Rian doing her first color-by-number!
She found the crayons and I marked which color you use on each number and she did it.
Impressed. :)
 
 
I'm excited Aiden has a three-day weekend! Tonight after I put them to bed, he called me back into his room because hew wanted to tell me something. He said, "Can you turn the light on? I can't think with it off." Turned it on and he said, "Okay, now I can tell you what I wanted..."
 
Steven also got word today that he probably won't start his position until January. It was a little bit of a bummer to hear, I'm ready for him to only work one job. But at the same time, we were both relieved. Now we don't have to deal with two huge transitions at the exact same time. A few more months...

No comments:

Post a Comment