Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 241

All those contractions yesterday and today: absolutely NOTHING. I was a little bummed this morning, but as the day went on, I wasn't bothered by nothing happening.

 
We're down to a number of days with just the two of us at home. She definitely has her awful moments, but her behavior has been tons better. I hope this next week or so is easy and peaceful. Her world's about to be rocked so we'll spend our days cuddling and reading. She is sooo into reading, she'd listen to me read all day long if she could!
 
I always check on the kids before I go to bed. Last night when I went into Aiden's room, he was on top of the covers. His bed was made! When I put him to bed, he was under covers. This morning I asked him about it and he told me he made it before he went to sleep so he didn't have to make it in the morning before school. Haha! He's so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment