Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 303

How has it been eight weeks already?!

He's so cute, my perfect little blessing. His hair made me laugh this morning, it doesn't always stick up like that. Rian's did! I'm glad its stopped falling out and where it did and was bald, has started growing back. Baby hair is so funny.

This week breastfeeding has officially become 100% easy and comfortable. Before now, it's been touch-and-go, such a learning process for both of us. I'm so proud of how far we've come.

This morning while I was getting AJ ready for school, he told me his teacher said today was going to be mixed up, I thought he meant the schedule. Then he said, "She said we can wear two different socks or shoes or something." I thought about how the last two days, I'd seen people on my newsfeeds posting pictures of their kids (at other schools,) "crazy hair day" "twin day" etc. and realized it must be spirit week. I was bummed we missed it!

Steven came back after dropping him off and said tomorrow was Halloween shirt day and the next was sport's team shirts. I always buy the kids Halloween shirts, every since Aiden's first one. Of course this year, I didn't. So I went to a couple of stores on a mission and thankfully found one! His first spirit week! I don't know if it's this normal to be so excited about it. :)

* Baby's awake. Now I'm only a week behind, hopefully I get motivated to catch up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment