Friday, December 20, 2013

Day 354

Asher loves looking at himself on the forward facing camera. (The colors on this uploaded so weird!)

Got one of him yawning.
Love baby yawns.
 
We were just hanging out, waiting for Steven to get home. The kids were invited to spend the night with grandma and grandpa, Rian actually wanted to go. I told her if she went, they weren't brining her home when she started crying, like she usually does. She agreed and I held my breath. She actually stayed! It's been almost a year. One step forward! Since they were gone, I was able to get all my birthday and Christmas wrapping done. We never go all out for either occasion, but wrapping felt like it took forever this year!
 
Ashy in the tub. Ever since I started bathing him in the big tub, he stares that duck down! He even gets excited when he first spots it. :)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment