Sunday, December 22, 2013

Day 356

Today we woke up with a four-year-old! I can't believe it.
 
Birthday girl!

My gorgeous girl!
 
That evening when we went over to my parents' for dinner, Rachel was putting the booster seats in the chairs and Rian said, "I don't need that! I'm four!" it was so funny. :)
 
This spunky little girl came into our lives quicker than we expected, but she fit right in. She's wild, free-spirited, silly, loud, stubborn and full of love. She isn't afraid of anything. She loves reading, riding her bike, (on two wheels!) taking care of her baby dolls, (especially Allison) singing, drawing and writing. Sometimes I see myself in her and other times, I realize we're completely opposite. And boy, does she like to challenge me. But she is my sweet spot, my weakness, and I couldn't imagine life without her as my daughter. She's taught me more than I could possibly ever teach her.
 
Happy Birthday,
Rian Makenzie-Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment