Thursday, December 26, 2013

Day 360

The kids spent the night at my parents' house last night. I really wanted them to be home with us on Christmas night, but they wanted to stay over there with Adrian so badly, how could I say no?

We picked Rian up this morning, then my mom took the boys out for a movie and park date. We went to Lowe's to order a new door, from the kitchen to the garage (our Christmas gift from my parents) then we took Rian to a new Chinese food buffet. I'm not usually a fan of buffets, I don't like touching the spoons other people touch and I never eat my money's worth, but you can bet I did today! It was SO good.

My brother and Tatiana left today, they had to get back because they're buying a house and the inspection is today. Adrian wanted to stay, so my parents are taking him back this weekend. Aiden was going to spend the night with them again, but the boys wanted to have a sleepover at our house. I was glad Adrian wanted to come over!

Watching "Planes"
 
I was lucky that they were all tired from the night before, so they weren't hard to get to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment