Monday, August 29, 2011


Bowling! So fun, even though I'm horrible.


Today I finished painting, thank goodness! I took down his old shelf with all the stuffed animals. Ugh stuffed animals, how'd we end up with so many? I've never bought a single one!





Only one set of blinds is up so far, we went to my parents house after Home Depot then when we got home Steven was too tired, so he'll do it tomorrow.
[This picture had me so confused, it looks like something's dripping down on the wall so I went back there and there was nothing... then I realized its the gross reflection from the closet mirror. I can't keep those things clean for anything.]


I also ordered the border today. I wanted to look around town for it first but of course, nothing! I wish it was two weeks from now so they were already starting on his bed, I'm soo excited! Then once his bed is done, we can hang new shelves. Then once all that's done, I'll shut up about the whole thing! :)


The other day I posted a picture of Rian with a big silly grin. It looked just like a picture I had in my head of me when I was little so I looked through my album today at my parents'. I found the picture but I'm wearing a hat in it and its covering part of my face, but I found another one:



Twins!


I always brush the kids teeth then let them brush- last night while she was brushing, I took out my hairbrush and brushed her hair. Tonight while she was brushing, she opened the drawer and handed me the hairbrush. My heart melted. As I was brushing her hair, I thought about her growing up... I hope we always stay close. I say that all the time, I don't know why I worry about it. I'll probably be jealous when she has her first real best friend haha.


She's loved food since the beginning, she never refused anything but homemade peas and green beans, she'd eat them out of jars though. Besides that, she's been a perfect eater. But lately she's gotten picky! She didn't eat her pear the other day and her apple today, this is the girl that used to scream at me if there was no fruit on her plate. How does that happen? So weird. I got some diaper samples in the mail and two of them were size 5, lately I've noticed when she's just in a diaper one of her butt cheeks is always hanging out so I wasn't surprised that they fit perfect. Size 5! Geez, Aiden was in a 3 til he was potty trained. I love her chunkiess, to me she's thinned out a lot though.





People ask us all the time if the kids are twins.





I like this picture, even though she's laughing, she didn't want me to take anymore pictures so she kept trying to cover the camera with her blanket.


And last... a video of Rian doing a puzzle. And her cute little "I did it!" at the end, I love when she says that.

No comments:

Post a Comment