Saturday, August 27, 2011

I'm so lame.

Haha I almost titled my post "Day 7"- too used to my other one!


Steven's parents asked if the kids could spend the night tonight, they've been  gone for two hours and I'm soooooo bored. The house is clean, laundry is done and there are no errands. And I'm reading the most boring book right now. The Carrie Diaries, about Carrie from Sex and the City when she was a teenager. I bought it 3, maybe 4 weeks ago and I'm only half-way done. Usually I go through books so fast because I can't put them down. I have to finish it... just not right now.


Steven is finishing something on his Jeep, I don't know how he can stand to be out there, it is so hot and disgusting. Why do we live here? I'd love to move somewhere with nicer weather and with tons of green, green, green! But green usually means high humidity, ew! We always talk about moving to Colorado, I'd probably end up hating it though because I'd be freezing. Every place has its downfalls.


Reality is, we'll never move. I could never take the kids away from their grandparents. We always lived far away from my grandparents except when I was really little, too little to remember. Grandpa R died when my mom was 17 and Grandma R when I was 7 or 8. Grandma Sue died five days before I turned 11 and Papa just passed away, November 2009. I love that my kids can see their grandparents whenever and as often as they want. If we ever want or need a sitter, its a given that 1 out of the 4 can do it. We also all go to the same church. Sad part is, only one out of their 4 cousins lives in town.


We're supposed to go to this bowling thing for Steven's work tonight but its not til 9... I know I'm getting old because I think that is so late! He'll probably already be in bed. This post is so random and pointless, I just have nothing else to do. I guess I'll watch tv, there's so much stuff on the dvr and I'm so weird, for some reason it bothers me when there's anything less than '60 hours available' and right now we only have 28 hours available. AUGH!



Got a cute picture for Rian's room this morning

2 comments: