Thursday, September 29, 2011

This morning I decided to put the Halloween decorations out, I'm a couple of days early but who cares. I get overly excited when it comes to holidays- especially now that I have kids. They make the holidays so much more fun!

"So cute its scary" & "Mom's lil' monster"
[And I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get a normal picture of Aiden again, he's so goofy lately.

Ri's cute spider clippie, from where else?

I love making meals fun for the kids! I get a few ideas from magazines but there are tons of ideas on Pinterest! And some of the things I've come up with on my own.

Aiden loved it! He was really fun with everything last year but this year, he's way into it. He's been talking about Halloween all day. "Its Halloween!" "Halloween's here!" He was so excited when I was cooking dinner but when he saw his  boring plate of pork chop, mushroom rice and broccoli, he was disappointed. He asked where the ghost was. :)

Rian's third [out of like seven] outfit change of the day. Its starting to drive me crazy because I feel like I'm dressing her all day. I decided I'm not going to help her anymore, she'll either get too frustrated and give up or get better and be able to do it herself.

Watching Ellen!
Aiden loves the first shot of Tony every episode, "Its Tony Momma! There he is!" Ugh- damn wrinkles around my eyes. I started putting cream on them around my birthday in June. Doesn't seem to be helping. :\ That's the only thing I miss about working at Applebee's- so many people thought I was like 18 and where shocked when they found out my age and that I had kids. 

I was watering the flowers and he wanted to help, he'll probably want to do it every day now.

My wine glass rack came today- exciting!

1 comment:

  1. I like Aiden's faces- they are funny!

    We don't have Halloween decorations, we need some. And I want to star buying holiday plates now that Ryan is eating off of plates.

    Love pictures of the kids, especially of aiden watering the flowers.

    ReplyDelete