Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Is this girl for real?!

Here I am thinking my phone was broken when it just needed to be charged. Serious. It was on the charger yesterday morning but I took it off before it was finished because I needed it... then it died last night while I was sleeping. It would start up but shut right back off, so I didn't think it could be the battery, I thought phones didn't turn on at all when they were dead? With the way it was acting the other night, dead battery never crossed my mind. DUH. I'm such a moron. At least I keep things exciting!




What a loser.


Got some new reading material today:
some new, FREE reading material!
We have so many magazine subscriptions that I've gotten us for free. Truckin', Off Roading, Super Chevy, Maxim, Elle, Parents, Women's Day and Shape. [Well Shape I had to pay $2.50 for a year- but still, what a deal!] I love getting snail mail.

Rian's boots came today...
She wasn't too excited, in fact, she was screaming in this picture. She's totally into shoes but I should've given her more time to wake up from her nap. I couldn't believe how fast they came! Free shipping and they were sent over-night. Woop! Now we just need it to cool down.

My next project:
DIY patio lights- thank you, Pinterest!
Wish I would've seem them earlier while I was kid-free and around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment