Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween cupcakes.

Today was kind of a blah day. I did't have energy for anything. I was on the floor and Aiden asked if I was tired and I told him that my belly had cramps, he said in a really soft, sweet voice "Awww. Want me to kiss it?" :) Then he wouldn't shut up for the rest of the day about cramps, even though it was probably the first time the word had ever been said to him. Silly. It was so nice today, I felt bad for not taking them outside. :\

I picked up some cupcake stuff yesterday but was in such a rush that I didn't get Halloween wrappers and different sprinkles like I wanted to. Cupcakes, making meals and giving baths was the most I did all day.

Aiden was so excited that forgetting the other cupcake stuff didn't matter. He wouldn't even look at me! He just wanted to look at and touch all the stuff.


The two on the left are the ones he put frosting on, so cute! He was concentrating so hard and so proud of his work. Cooking with him is fun. He kept saying things like, "Oh my gosh, I love cupcakes!" and saying how yummy everything was while licking his fingers.

Love my little messy boy.

The first time we cooked together was actually last October, we baked Hallween cookies.

Seriously, could time fly by any faster?! Doesn't even seem like it was that long ago.

What a baby face he had just a year ago. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment