Friday, October 28, 2011

Shopping.

Punky and I hit a few stores bright and early this morning!

The long awaited day I could use my coupon was finally today. I was 99% sure they wouldn't have the fringe boots. I checked the site before we left to see if they had the option to check the stores availability [they didn't] and there were only the bigger sizes left on the website. But much to my surprise, they had a bunch in the store!

Love them.
A million times cuter and way easier to put on than the other ones.

They didn't have the flower leggings I wanted but that's okay, all I really cared about was the boots. The coupon was 40% off and I also had a $5 off voucher. I got her the boots, a pair of leggings and 4 shirts for $27.37. Without the coupon and voucher, the boots alone would've been $30! A couple of the shirts were on clearnace and then they had an additional 30% off- love getting awesome deals.

We don't get to have girl-time much anymore since Ri also goes with Grandpa on Wednesdays now, we had fun this morning. She was so well-behaved and loving all the attention. I love having alone time with the kids, they act so different when they have one-on-one attention. I think Steven and I need to give them more time with just us while the other kid has a visit with the grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment