Monday, October 24, 2011

Sunday & Monday = our weekend.


Last night.
Aiden and his new hat from Papa [he looks disgusted because we were driving through a stinky area. Aiden loooves smelling stuff, he started inhaling deeply then asked me what that smell was then said, "Ew I don't like manuer!"] and Rian after we put her to bed. She changes in the dark now. Her shirt kept getting stuck and I'm not about to start dressing her all night long too, so I put her back in her pajamas and she threw the worst fit I've ever seen. She was throwing herself around and kicking and screaming SO loud. It was nuts. She didn't want anything to do with us so whatever! Eventually she calmed down, it was because she managed to get into this outfit. [Cute backwards jeans]

Once the kids were down, we made junk food and Cheladas because we're fatties. :) We watched 'Bad Teacher'- I thought it'd be better. Oh well.

This morning we went to Jump Up then after a couple of errands, Peter Piper Pizza for their lunch buffet. Rian wouldn't eat anything but salad, I guess she's on a diet. During their naps I finished her costume and we got a little done on Aiden's. His is easy, it'll be done in no time. We had a yuuuummy dinner then more family time. The kids love when we play in their rooms with them. We do this thing, all 4 of us, we say "My Mommy" or "My Aiden" [whoever's name] and the kids will say it too. We'll say it back and forth and they think its so funny. But Ri wasn't having any of it tonight, she was getting grumpy every time Steven or Aiden touched me- jealous! It was cute. 

I love fun, productive days. I didn't take one single picture though. Weird! That rarely happens.

Happy Birthday, Auntie Beck!

No comments:

Post a Comment