Friday, October 21, 2011

Today was a million times better than yesterday! My parents were both off so they picked the kids up this morning. Steven asked if I could bring him Starbucks [he only got 3 hours of sleep last night and had to work a 15-hour day, I guess working on vehicles is more important than sleep!]

So of course I had to treat myself to my favorite, green tea frap!

Afterwards I went to a few stores to get stuff for Rian's costume.

Sneak peek:
Its turning out way cuter than I expected, exciting!

Then my parents came back with the kids and Chile Pepper for lunch. Its hit or miss with that place but today it was yummy! They took extra long naps and I worked on her costume. It'd be done if only I had a piece of black felt, I totally thought of it while I was in line too but wasn't sure I'd need it- dang it! We had a craft date planned with Patty and Andi but they had to cancel. But lucky us, Titi stopped by. :)

We had a lazy dinner [I feel so sleepy today]-

Who taught this kid how to eat?!

Then we went outside to play.

Auntie Bec got this for Aiden when he turned one, I don't think I've ever seen Rian on it, she looked so funny, like a giant baby. Too bad I chopped her head off.


While we were out there I counted 15 bees- eek! Aiden got stung around April and is pretty scared of them now, he said he wanted to throw a ball at them to make them go away- haha no way.

So excited for tomorrow- Steven's dad is bringing over Aiden's big boy bed! Also, his Mom finished the quilt last week but I haven't seen it in person yet. And we're going to the Pumpkin Patch, hopefully Geoff and Jeanette can come too. I've been sooo excited all week about Aiden's bed coming [I still am] but tonight I realized it would be his last night sleeping in his toddler bed [which also used to be his crib] and I was hit with a flood of emotions. :( He's been sleeping in it since he was 3 days old. It hit me again when we put him to bed, I didn't want to shut the door- wah! We're definitely keeping it and turning it into a bench. I get really weird with things when it comes to the kids. I'd used the same wipe case since Aiden was born til a few months ago because it kept popping open and wouldn't stay shut, I was SAD to buy a new one. Silly how I got attached to something so small, but it had been with me since I became a Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment