Monday, November 21, 2011

Girl's Weekend!

Steven's Dad came over at 2:00 to pick up the boys. That's about the time the kids normally wake up from naps so we had to wake Aiden up and he was grumpy.

Haha he was especially pissed because I wanted to take a picture and made him wear a hat.

So off they went. I'd been out running errands earlier in the day and was SO grossed out. It was so crowded but we had nothing else to do and still had a few more things to get, so Rian and I headed out again- it wasn't so bad the second time. After that we went to my Mom's, my Dad was also out of town so it was a girl's only party- Mom, Rae, Ri and me. We had pizza, went outside to play then got in our jammies for wine, movies and lots of laughing- seriously, my Mom's one of the funniest people I know!


Rachel was putting curlers in her hair so my Mom put them in Rian's. Didn't last long but she looked way cute.

We planned on going out of town [about 45 minutes away] to a mall on Sunday but I bailed out after my experience on Saturday. Also, the only store I had interest in going to was Forever 21. I know myself- I get sooo excited to go, then once I'm there, want to leave. I get so overwhelmed, I'd much rather shop Forever21 online. When did I turn into such an old lady?!


She was pooped out from all the fun, passed out two hours before naptime.

So Rian and I had a quiet day at home. I did my crafting while she napped then we snuggled almost allllll day. She's so different without Aiden. I'd forgotten how simple and stress-free it was only having one kid. But I missed him a lot!

We went on a dinner date to Taco Salsa then did some more snuggling before she went to bed, love her milky smile.

How I spent Sunday movie night alone- Twilight marathon!
[Mmm just looking at this makes my mouth water.]

I had such a fun weekend with Rian and of course, the boys had an awesome time camping- Aiden was mad to be back home. When the got here, Rian was having lunch so I let her out of her chair and when I opened the door to the garage, Steven was already in. She ran right to him with her arms open wide. My heart melted. She missed her favorite guys too.

No comments:

Post a Comment