Monday, November 21, 2011

Kitchen crafting.

Yesterday I did a little crafting for the kitchen. I'm planning on putting shelves up on the wall I just painted, hopefully it won't take me a year to do it!

I was looking at a Pottery Barn catalog Saturday night, that's where I got both the ideas. I love that place, too bad its sooo expensive.

It was so teeny tiny on the top of the page, but I spotted it- a rolling pin wrapped in twine! Also hanging from twine. Perfect for my kitchen.


And wine bottles wrapped in burlap. Love!

I also want to make a sign like this [saw on Pinterest, of course!] for the wall:

This quote on distressed wood.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! What are you hanging from the rolling pin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing, its just going to hang against the wall from some twine.

    ReplyDelete