Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My favorite time of year!

I love having a Christmas tree up, that's why as much as I love the thought of having a real one [they smell soooo good], we'll probably always have a fake one. Because they can stay up longer. I usually wrap it with red garland and have a red tree skirt but this year I'm doing something different:

Burlap.
 And I loooove it!

We have a few more big things in our living room this year so its extra squished with a Christmas tree added in. But its working. :)

I love everything about our tree. Our Moms used to buy us ornaments every year [we even have Steven's first one! Mine was lost during one of our million moves :( ] and they gave them to us a few years ago. I do the same for the kids. We also have stuff that we made when we were kids and even a few from when my Mom was a kid. I love putting candy canes on the tree, I haven't been able to the last few years because of the rodents.

Everything on our tree is special.

Comfy, cozy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment