Friday, November 18, 2011

Shoes. Beer. Shoes.

I big time splurged on myself today! And I don't have the least bit of guilt. :) I've been going back and forth for weeks on three different sets of shoes and today I finally decided... mostly because after going on a bunch of websites they were the cheapest, which to me is still pretty expensive. I've never spent this much on a pair of shoes- $55. To some its probably nothing!

I can't wait til they come! I hate that we have to order everything though, this place sucks. Steven thinks they're hideous but I'm in love. Maybe I'll eventually order the other ones, but in different colors. The other two I was deciding on were a pair just like this but with laces or fringe boots. I want them all.

I get soo lazy this time of year. I just want to lounge and eat junk.
Today was the first day I put my contacts in and kinda-sorta did my hair. [Pssh barely.]


I had to get a few things at Walmart and ended up with beer in my cart, huh how'd that happen?! :) Steven wanted to go to dinner tonight since its our "last family night" for a couple of days but going out is too hard with the kids so he brought home In-N-Out- fatties!


:)

1 comment: