Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Aiden.

Aiden's been cracking me up more and more, I say that all the time. [And also driving me more and more crazy- ugh the attitude!]

At dinner he was talking about reindeer and said they eat trees, I told him they eat carrots. He was like "No! Rabbits eat carrots. Reindeer eat trees." as if I were the dumbest person ever. He went on and on with a little know-it-all voice.

Bedtime's gotten to be a little ridiculous with him. He carries on about how he's scared and does the ugliest scream to get us to keep going to his room. Steven usually goes to bed around the same time, so he gives in and lets Aiden sleep in our room til I go to sleep. Tonight Steven squished into Aiden's bed though. They fell asleep and a few minutes ago, as I was peacefully watching a Christmas movie, I heard him yelling for me- he told me Daddy was too big for his bed [he was taking up too much space.] I woke Steven up [he's soo hilarious when he's sleeping, he's so out of it] and told him what Aiden said. He got all upset! "You don't want me to lay with you anymore? Fine. Whatever." and stormed off to our room. HAHA!

I used to brush his hair all the time after bath when he was a baby. The past couple of years I haven't, but tonight I did:

After I brushed it, I laughed then he went wild on the couch and messed it up, so I brushed it again and while I was brushing it, he said, "Laugh!" He loves to be funny, just like his Dad. [His smile is so huge in this picture, I like it.]

When I uploaded the pictures onto the computer right now, I found a few shots Aiden took yesterday and sometime tonight that I didn't know he took.



Earlier Steven brought home stuff to make Smores... they weren't a hit with the kids but it was still fun. I can't believe Christmas is almost here, geez!

[Edit:] Oh yeah and one thing I don't want to forget. A few mornings ago, the kids were in our bed and my eyes were closed but I was awake... Aiden says "Come on Sissy, lets get in stuff!" haha little butthead! They love being in our room an ddigging around in everything. Last night we tried watching 'The Help' but our backup dvd player [What the hell? All our backups are breaking!] was acting up so we had to watch it in our room, the kids were going NUTS in there. Its like the forbidden room to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment