Saturday, December 10, 2011

Party Poopers.

Everyone's being lame tonight! Rian was asking to go to bed around 7:15, yeah right girlfriend! She'd be awake at like five if I put her down that early. Steven had to work this a.m. but was off from Discount, like I mentioned before, and he didn't take a nap so he was passed out by 8.

Aiden and I snugged up and watched "Frosy the Snowman" then he said he was ready for bed. Nobody wants to hang out with me. Geez!


Stank face to the butthead sleeping behind me. BOO.

Two things Aiden said today, I've been bad at keeping note of his funny things. We were looking at pictures and there were some from our vacation, I asked him where we were and he said "The hotel"... he says it with a little twang. Anyway, a little later he said, "Momma. I was kickin it at the hotel." haha what?! Nobody I know says 'kickin it'- it was funny. Then later I told him his hair looked weird. He said, "Its not weird, its perfect." Wow. Okay, pretty boy! Made me laugh.

I have a few cheesy Christmas movies on the dvr that are calling my name. And maybe some popcorn. Happy Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment