Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Finally, I can relax a little.

Oh my goodness! I've spent the last few days making stuff for Rian's birthday get-together. My mind's been on idea overload, which doesn't make for getting a great amount of sleep. I'm about done, just need to go shopping for the food. Even though it'll just be family, I still want it to look pretty and be special to her [to look back on one day.] I had a million ideas and had to bring them all down into a few things, but I'm so happy with the result. Can't wait to see it all together! I wish I hadn't put it off for so long so we could've had a big hoorah. Next year for sure, three's the age they really get into it anyway.

Christmas is almost here and I finally did a fun meal, geez lagging on everything!

Pinterest wouldn't let me get on so I had to wing it and I forgot his ears! At first I used a blackberry for his nose but it looked too much like a dog and Steven suggested a m&m... a little candy with breakfast never hurts! ;) Plus his eyeballs are chocolate chips anyway. Aiden loved it, of course, but he kept saying it was a bunny. Oh well.

I love listening to the two of them talk lately, their little conversations are so cute. Aiden- "Want me to scare you?" Rian- "No." Aiden "Okay."... and continue playing. It goes on all day. The other day they took their chairs into his room and set them against the bed on their backside, Aiden would get on the bed and say, "Come oooon down!" then go down the chairs like they were stairs- they were playing "Price is Right" hahaha!

Though I love a traditional wine glass, I've been on the hunt for unique looking ones for awhile and today I finally found one I liked!

[eh, maybe its a goblet? I don't know the difference.]

But whatever, its so pretty, I love it. I want a whole bunch!

1 comment:

  1. I love them and reading stories about the things they do!

    ReplyDelete