Friday, January 13, 2012

January 13.

When Rian was a newborn, I took a picture of us on this day and for whatever reason, I loved it. She looks so funny but so cute. Last year I remembered the date of the picture so I took another one of us. So of course, I had to do it today too!

[she refused to take a normal picture, silly girl.]

She had her two year well-check this morning. She did sooo awesome. Since Aiden's two year, he's been a little wary of the doctor but not her! Afterwards we went to Target for a few things.


[29 3/4lbs, 35 1/2in.]

She officially weighs more than Aiden and is only an inch and a half shorter than he was when he turned three. My big girl!

I put contact paper up inside the cabinets that are open- less wood showing. I think it gives it more of a shelf look since its the same paper I have beween the cabinets and counters. It brightens it up so much. Little things that make huge differences! I love contact paper, its soo easy to use and peels right off.

No comments:

Post a Comment