Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday, you're my best friend!

[the other day I tried getting a nice picture of us and instead I got stuck in the middle of a brawl]

I love that I get to stay home with the kids but oh man, sometimes they drive me crazy. Lately Aiden doesn't listen to anything, at all. And Rian's little Miss Drama. This morning she threw a fit because I wiped her nose with toilet paper instead of a tissue. Seriously. I so look forward to Wednesdays, a few hours of peace and quiet. Alone time is soo treasured when you're a stay-at-home parent. They didn't get picked up last week because Grandpa was out of town meeting baby Jake so I'm especially looking forward to it today. I have absolutely no plans but to sit in the backyard and read. :)

I'm also excited about tonight: 'Whitney' and 'Are You There, Chelsea?' Hoping to laugh my ass off with a yummy glass of wine!

1 comment: