Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Naptime for kids = breaktime for Momma!

Aiden's hair's gotten pretty long but I didn't want it to be cut because its always way too short. His first three haircuts he went to the barber shop- he did so well the first two times but cried the third, since then Steven's been cutting it. This morning he took him outside and trimmed it, but not as short as he usually does. He looked soo handsome when I saw him! It reminded me so much of how he looked after his first haircut had grown out for a couple of months.

[Excuse my rattiness, Rian was only a few days old!]
The biggest different is the back, it was so much longer than the front- he had a little rat tail going on.

While Steven was cutting his hair, I was taking a picture of my pretty girl. She wore a sweater dress my Mom got her on Sunday, it took a lot of convincing but she finally put it on. She wanted to wear it again today but I tried to get her into a different dress, she kept saying no til I told her it was from Titi and Uncle Geoff. She smiled and said, "I like Uncle Geoff!" then agreed to it.

love love.

A rare moment, Rian doesn't watch too much tv. I thought they looked cute.
Such an easy life!

I was cleaning up lunch's mess and yelled for them to get their blankets and get in their beds. I walked back to Aiden's room to this:

They wanted to sleep together. Yeah right! Naps would never happen then.

I'm so, SOO excited that Parenthood's back on tonight. Its probably sad how excited I am. It was a long month without it!

1 comment:

  1. I like his haircut!! He is so handsome. He's such a little baby in the first picture, and now Ryan has that shirt. He wore it when he met Jake :) & He also has the Cool Dude shirt- my mom said she got it for Jack too!

    You say they can be a handful, but their pictures make them look sooo sweeeeet.

    ReplyDelete