Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Brrr!

I've done absolutely nothing with my "day off" because I'm freeeeezing. This was us last week:

So nice out- popsicles and bathing suits!

It was in the 80s so Steven turned the pilot light off on the heater. I don't mind it being cold, I just wish it wasn't this cold in the house. I can't wait til he gets home so he can turn it back on! I guess winter wants to give us one last cool down before its hot as hell outside. Its supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow. :)

The main reason I'm posting...

Rian pooped in the toilet!

She told me she pooped in her pants, but she didn't so I asked if she wanted to use the bathroom. She said yes and after what felt like forever, nothing was happening so I tried getting her to leave but she refused. I left her in there and a few minutes later she was yelling "I did it! I pooped in the potty!" So exciting.

3 comments: