Monday, February 6, 2012

Naps. Pennant. Phoenix.

Rian now has a new nap routine. I put her in bed like normal, then eat my lunch [because I'm so hungry by this time] and give her a chance to go to sleep on her own- which of course she doesn't! I rock her and she's out within 5 minutes. Ahhh yes! I'm happy to have a napping baby again.

Saturday I was planning on having a lazy day but my Mom come over in the morning and stayed til the kids went down for naps, which was fine because we always have a fun time laughing. :) While they were napping, J and I decided to have an impromtu crafting date. Fun! We made Valentine's Day pennants:


Steven and I thought about doing something with some friends that night, but decided to be responsible and watch a movie instead since we had to wake up early to go to Phoenix for Tristan's first birthday!


I love this picture.


:)

Love.

The park where the party was at was sooo nice. Everything around here is so ghetto, its one thing that makes me want to move the most... but I know that'll never happen. Oh well.

We stayed at the park for a little bit after the party was over, then went to the mall and our last stop was going to Ray's for Steven's favorite pizza. We eat there or leave with pizza to take home every visit. Its a tiny, quiet place so we decided to take some home instead of taking the kids in.

We jammed out to Imagination Movers the end of the drive, even Steven was singing! It was a loooong but fun day. The kids were so happy to be back home last night and usually they want to be anywhere but here.

2 comments:

  1. I want to make a valentine decoration! I like looking at stuff but then never make anything.

    I looooove the pictures you posted and glad you had fun in Phoenix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pic of rian!! She's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete