Friday, February 3, 2012

Ombre hair.

I just learned that this is what its called by my online reading.

[I'd want my ends lighter than this.]

When this trend came around last spring/summer/whenever- I thought "Ew!" but shortly after, I loved it.

Within the past few months, I've started to really want to do it to my hair. In a couple of years I'll be back at work so this is the perfect time to do something different. Problem: I don't want to pay for it and listen to how bad box dye is for my hair [oops.] After doing some reading, I tried peroxide on my ends to lighten them, no noticable change after a couple of weeks- it'll take forever! So that leaves hair bleach. :\ I've highlighted my own hair plenty of times, but this is a new process and I'm nervous I'll mess it up. If I mess it up, I'll either have to live with it or cut my hair- and I definitely do NOT want to do that!

I'm kicking myself in the butt since just a few months ago, there was already blonde in it. Probably would've been easier/cheaper to have Tori just add dark to the top.

What to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment