Monday, February 20, 2012

Relaxing but busy.

Friday- Aiden got picked up and went on a camping trip with Grandpa and Grandma. Life with one kid is sooo peaceful and easy, especially because they're so calm without each other! So it was just my little lady and me.


We did a bunch of shopping then had a dinner date at Chile Pepper. When she bit into her burrito, she got a loooong string of cheese that wouldn't break off, it was so funny. :)

Saturday: I did my usual cleaning/laundry and we just hung around the house. When Steven got home that evening, he said he wanted to go to dinner. We'll be married for 4 years on Wednesday, so it was our last chance to celebrate our anniversary. Last week and the upcoming weeks, he'll be working 16 looong, laborous hours a day. This is busy season and they almost took his Mondays off away! I'm glad they didn't, he works so hard. Seriously, the hardest working man I know. <3

Mr. and Mrs. for 4 years [almost :)]

Sunday: We woke up and headed out to get Aiden. We weren't sure if we were going to camp out for the night or come back home. It was soo windy out there and after spending the day, we decided to come back with Rian but leave Aiden there for another night. The kids were so happy to see each other. Rian was nonstop "I miss Aiden" since he left Friday. Bffs.

Today: We did our grocery shopping this morning, where I saw one of my first work-babies, Seth. He was the first kid with Autism I ever worked with. I remember when the teacher told me I was going to be his new aide, I was so scared and honestly, didn't want to. But we formed a bond so quickly and soon I started working with/babysitting him at home. I went to his house for almost 5 years, up until a few months before I had Aiden. I think about him all the time. The last time I saw him was the summer of 09, at APS. He walked up and sat right next to me and was just staring and smiling. He didn't see me today, I wish I would've gone up to him and his step-dad. :( After groceries, we went to Lowe's and I bought new flowers- yay! I'm going to brave the cold and make sure I water them so they don't die again. Aiden got home a little after noon, I missed him so much. After naps, we spent the rest of the day outside-  playing, pulling weeds and reading my new book! Then Steven grilled carne and pollo asada. We definitely need a table on the back porch... maybe our next project? Like I need another one!

Fun fun fun!

1 comment:

  1. I like when you post :)

    I told my mom that maaaaybe Ryan can go camping with them. Him and aiden would have so much fun!

    Im glad you got to spend some quality alone time with Rian!

    Happy 220 and happy anniversary minus 2 days, love you!

    ReplyDelete