Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter!

This weekend was sooo fun and busy. I'm sad its over.

We dyed eggs Thursday night. Rian kept saying they were for Daddy and Aiden would tell her they were for the 'Eastuh Bunny.'

They loved it, of course!

Friday we went over to Grandma's house to see Auntie Beck, Uncle Tim, Ryan and finally meet Jake! I love my nephews, they're so sweet.

Cuzzies<3
[I love this picture, I look at it alllll the time!]

Saturday morning we planned to go to a couple of Easter Egg hunts. We missed the first one and got to the second one early. It was awhile til the "hunt" but they had games and there was a playground nearby- also hot dogs and popcorn.


It wasn't even a hunt, they just laid the eggs in a circle and the kids grabbed them- it was over in like 20 seconds. Oh well the kids had fun!

Babies!

Kim was also in town, her and Brian came over for awhile. I miss her.

Then that night we went to the fair! A huge group of us: Mom, Dad, Rae, Steven's Mom and Dad, Rebecca, Tim, Steven, me and four babies! I took a bunch of pictures but not too many came out because of all the lights and fast rides- I want a new camera. Here are just a few:

Hi Momma!

We wanted them all in one car but Aiden wanted to be in this middle in his own.
 The kids were so happy on the rides, a few of them scared us Moms but they had a blast!

My souvenir! I love photobooth pictures.

We had a little scare while at the fair. :( Aiden busted his head on a slide. He went on it twice last year, all by himself! Such a little guy. I was so nervous last year but this year I didn't think anything of it. Here's him last year:

That huge slide is where he got hurt.

It was his turn to go down so I was walking up to the pad where they land, as I was walking there was a loud BANG and everybody gasped. He came out sideways and screaming. I picked him up and my hand got wet- blood. A lady told me when I picked him up his eyes rolled to the back of his head [omg, omg, omg.] Steven was still up in it with Rian, no idea what was going on and I just wanted him to hurry up and get down. We rushed him to the First Aid station, we knew one of the guys and that made it a little more comforting. They said he just had a small cut and abrasion but to still look for signs of concussion. Scary!

The next morning. He has a pretty decent-sized goose eggs. Poor baby, he's a tough guy! He wanted to go on it again right after I picked him up.

Easter Bunny came for a visit!

After naps we went over to Steven's parents' house for Easter dinner. And Tim had a huuuuuge Easter Egg hunt set up for them, it was fun!

We watched Hop last night and had a camp out in the living room.

Happy Easter!

I'm sad they had to go back home today. It was such a fun weekend. I wish they lived here and our babies could play together all the time, they love their cousins. :(

1 comment:

  1. I had a good weekend too! I looooove all the pictures and I love love those babies!

    ReplyDelete