Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pizza pizza.

We're a family of pizza lovers! Its easy to ignore how bad it is for me because its yum yum yum. But since we don't want to gain a hundred pounds, we make it at home a lot instead. We pretty much did the typical pizza style with marinara sauce til last year on Steven's birthday- I made my first bbq chicken pizza. Since then I've made chicken alfredo pizza and buffalo chicken blue cheese pizza.

Last night Steven had a meeting and I was planning to make the kids a typical pepperoni pizza. I was looking in the fridge and a lightbulb went off- teriyaki chicken pizza! Hmmm.

It came out SOOO delicious!

I topped it with teriyaki chicken and sauce [of course] broccoli, red and green onions, sesame seeds and a tiny bit of mozzerlla. Since it wasn't something I planned for, it didn't have too many toppings. Mushrooms and bell pepper would've made it extra yummy. The kids gobbled it right up. They'll eat anything in pizza form! Can't wait to try more and more different pizzas.

No comments:

Post a Comment