Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My blog's turning into nothing but weekend recaps! Oh well.

A couple of months ago we looked around for a bike for Rian. The only style they had in stores was waaaay too small for her, even though it said ages 3-5. We decided we'd get her the same kind as Aiden but we'd have to order it and it just never happened. Friday night my mom texted me that they had it in pink at Sam's Club! Aiden got his last Christmas and barely learned how to peddle, Rian learned how to shortly after he did.

She didn't get to ride it til yesterday.

Saturday was Rachel's Senior Prom- WHAT?! I just can't get over it. Things like this always make me so emotional, I'll probably cry at her graduation. Nuts she's this old! She got a scholarship for the local college here, I'm so proud of her.

She looked beautiful.

She went with one of her friends, Jose. When I was in school getting asked to prom wasn't an "event" like these days... like they did on Laguna Beach! They have Spanish together and everybody had to do a project then play it for the class, at the end of his video there was a picture of Rae, then the next shot he asked her to Prom- cuuuute! I went over to her best friend's house where all the girls were getting ready. It was so sweet to see all the couples first looks at each other, they were all so excited and nervous- to be young again!

After that Steven and I took the kids to a little diner we'd never been to- it was good! We had a movie date planned for the next day but decided to go that night instead, I finally got to see The Hunger Games! Loved it.

The next morning we went grocery shopping, soo nice to do kid-free.
I like this picture of Steven.<3

We didn't do much the rest of the day til we went to my parents' house for dinner, then came home and watched our Sunday Night movie like always.

Yesterday we got the kids a little pool, we get a new one every year because they get holes or break from the heat. This one should hold up, I think. We grilled and spent most of the day outside.

Catching air!

We're going to be in the triple digits by the weekend- I'm SO NOT READY for it to get that hot. Boo. And it'll be sad because all my pretty flowers are probably going to die. :(

Today we're going to have another "Fun in the Sun" day before it gets too hot to do anything outside. Maybe I'll have a margarita... yum! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment