Thursday, August 30, 2012

Rain!

Lucky us, we got rain last Wednesday night and a good drizzle for all of this morning. So fun! And it was really nice, about 79 degrees!

Coffee on the porch, I've missed this!

We <3 rain!
Jumping in puddles.

Touching the sprinkles.
While she was doing this, a hummingbird came up to the feeder. It would've been a perfect picture but Aiden decided to not listen and go by on his bike and scared him away. Boo.

Chalk.

RAIN!
I hate how the grass looks right after its cut. It takes a week of watering to get it pretty again, then a week later Steven cuts it and it looks like this all over.

Aiden and the birdie.

I ended up taking my camera inside to charge the battery, when I came back there was a little hummingbird under the porch trying to stay dry. So cute! I had to use my phone to take a picture so I couldn't zoom.

:)


I wish it rained more around here. For 3 years I lived where it rained a lot and I ended up dispising it. Now I'm back to loving it and miss it. No happy medium ha.

We painted bird houses for the backyard. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment