Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 6

I was just thinking that I hadn't taken any pictures today, when Aiden called me back to his room.

Geoff and Jeanette got him a huge fire truck floor puzzle for birthday- he loves it! His teacher even mentioned how good he is at puzzles. For Christmas, all he talked about was getting more puzzles. We got him a few and so did my parents and Rae. Our puzzle master!

I did the one Rachel got him with him on Christmas night, it was tricky! I had to keep looking at the picture. It's all the Cars characters and they're hard to matchup. It was the one and only time he's done.

He was calling me back to his room because he had the whole middle done! (That's the hard part.) Then I watched him do the edge, he's so cute to watch while he's doing them.

(I realized my daily posts have pretty much been about all Aiden, he's a busy guy lately! He goes back to school tomorrow. Time for extra quality time with my girl.)

No comments:

Post a Comment