Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 8

It's been nearly 24 hours and so far, Steven's the only sick one. I've been praying all day that it stays that way. Waiting to get sick is scary! I really hope he feels better soon, poor guy!

Rian has been pushing me to the edge lately. Any naughty thing she can do, she does. And she'll do it more than once. Her sweet moments are so rare these days. I'm super thankful that occasionally, I still get to hold her while she's sleeping, at her very sweetest. Reminds me of the good ol' days. ;)

She had her well-check is morning. The three year one is definitely one of my favorites! No shots- short and sweet. (Giving them a break before the awful, HORRIBLE 4-year check.) She's my big girl!

The stats for the kids' last two checks:

Aiden at three: 28.5 lbs, 37 in
Age four: 32.5 lbs, 40 in

Rian at two: 29 3/4 lbs, 35.5 in
Today at three: 34.5 lbs, 39in

She's above average for height! So big compared to her big brother. It's very noticeable too. I can carry Aiden like nothing, Rian is heavy! She's very dense. But she's healthy as can be and that's the most important thing. :)

My Punky:





1 comment: