Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 9

Hallelujah! Steven's feeling better and the three of us didn't get sick. I quarantined him to the room til today, I can't wait to sleep in my own bed tonight!

Today Aiden got riding on two-wheels down perfectly! He hasn't wanted to ride since the 1st, today he got on and just went, he rides and turns in big circles without needing Daddy right there to catch him and brakes like a pro. All in just a few minutes. It's amazing what a change in attitude can do! Watching him ride around made me so teary. My big boy! So very proud of him.

Steven took down a toy Rian got for her birthday, a stuffed pig that you draw on with markers. It came with little jewel stickers, they look just like stick-on earrings. He put one of her face and she loved it! By bath time, her face was covered with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment