Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 34

A pretty mellow day! We went grocery shopping with Ri then waited around at home for Aiden to get home from Grandma and Grandpa's. Before Rian had come home, they took the kids shopping to pick out a toy. They told us later that night Aiden said, "Grandpa, I just want to tell you thank you for getting me my new toy." :) While we were there to get her, Steven's dad asked us about our computer and he was able to fix it today! For now, at least it works- yay!

Steven really wanted us to go on a Jeep ride so we did, then we came home and made dinner together, since my parents were at a Super Bowl party. I love eating at their house on Sundays but since dinners here with the four of us are so rare, I always like when they happen. After we got cleaned up and in our jammies, we played a couple of board games with the kids.

We have the cheapy Costco carseats for the Jeep, they're so worn out from the sun beating down on them. The covers hardly stay on, time for new ones!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures made me laugh!!! I need to get two new carseats for Jakey too.

    ReplyDelete