Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 35

This morning when we woke up, the four of us cuddled and laughed in our bed for awhile. We didn't get up til 8:45 to make our pancake, eggs and bacon breakfast. It's going to be so different next year when Aiden's in school all day. :(

On Mondays Steven usually takes and picks AJ up from school, since he's off. Rian wanted to go today, so that meant she wanted me to go too. When I drop him off, I always let her go down the slide. Since we didn't get out today while Steven took him in, she was so upset about not sliding. We decided to take her to the park, she's always stuck at home while Aiden's having fun at school. It was so nice today! I wish it was like this year round. I can't believe it's already time for it to get hot. :(

Afterwards we had lunch outside and then it was just about time to get Aiden. (Mondays are early out, so he only goes for 2 hours.) At home, we spent the rest of the time until dinner in the backyard. After dinner, we went on a walk. Mondays are probably my favorite day of the week!

Tomorrow Aiden's having class pictures. I teared up when I saw the form. Such a big boy. I think he'll be happy to have a picture with all of his friends here at home. They had regular school picture day before he started, but for Christmas they made the parents little wreath ornaments with their school picture in the middle. I didn't know til then that they took a school picture of Aiden on his first day! I love that ornament.

Ri at the park, Steven was somewhere behind her in that big, dark slide:

No comments:

Post a Comment