Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 36

Today was time for new tennis shoes day! Rian because she needed a bigger size and Aiden because his get worn out so quickly. Payless is always my first stop! Sadly, we didn't see anything new. JcPenny was next but no sizes we needed. Boo. We ended up at Journeys- augh expensive. They both got Chucks, Rian's pink and Aiden's black high tops. He hasn't had a pair of those since his very first pair of real shoes right after he turned one. He looks so cute! :) Before we left to the stores, as he was putting his shoes on, he told me he wasn't going to race today (the "in" thing at school right now) because he never wins. On the way home from school, I asked if his friends liked his new shoes, he said "Yes! And they made me fast when we raced!" Haha. He always thinks the shoes are what makes them win.

Rian's birthday was posted on the Pinkalicious Pinterest page! I was so excited when I saw it! I had posted it to the Facebook page awhile ago and they asked if they could pin it, but since then they'd pinned stuff so I thought they forgot. But today there it was!

The kids are becoming more and more interested in my belly and the baby. Rian always tries to look in my belly button. She asks questions like, is the baby having a bottle or sleeping. She hits it and pinches it (uh oh.) Aiden does this certain noise (he's done it since he was really little, he used to do it as he bit his blanket) when he gets excited/happy etc and he does it really close to my belly a lot. They always tell me how big it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment