Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 37 (10 weeks pregnant)

I'm always wanting to rearrange but our house is just too small. Nothing else really works except the way we have it. I've been wondering how I'll arrange Rian's room if the baby's a girl. (The baby will be in our room for awhile, I'm talking about when the time comes to share rooms!) I'm a huge worrier, it would've bugged me my entire pregnancy! Today I was in there and duuuuh! I got an idea. She had two bookshelves in her room, one against a wall and one in her closet. I took the little one out of the closet and put the big one in it. Then I moved the dresser where the bookshelf was and her bed where the dresser was. I also moved her little play kitchen back to where it originally was.

When we first moved in here, I babysat my goddaughter Ali, the way I put the bed today is how it orginally was back then, we set it up for her to nap in. When we moved Rian to the twin bed, we automatically put it where her toddler bed had been. There's so much more play room now! I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. It was such a "DUH!" moment. Now if the baby is a girl, the crib will fit where Rian's crib used to be. It'll be a bit crammed but whatever. Our little house is just right for us. :)

Her dresser was against the wall to the left, under the shelf.
 
The crib would go where those pillows are.
 
 
10 weeks today! 1/4 of the way done!!!

A picture is unnecessary since I just took one last night but I snapped one anyway! I took pictures of myself while I was pregnant with Aiden and Rian, but not weekly ones. I think I'll try to do that this time since its my last baby. And also, maybe do a maternity shoot. We'll see! I can't wait to feel the baby move. I felt Aiden in my 18th week and Rian the 16th week. So a month and a half or so! Then I'll be okay with it going by slow!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your baby belly pictures. & yes to a maternity shoot!!

    ReplyDelete