Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 38

Life with Rian has been a daily battle. More like a million battles all throughout the day. At this point, I'm not even sure why "terrible twos" are even a thing. Obviously because whoever invented it had NO idea what they'd be in for a year later. Three is going to be a very tough age for us. Her attitude makes me scared for when she hits the double digits and she has those raging hormones- yikes. She talks back too. She thinks she's smarter than me, seriously!

But of course, when Steven's around, she's nothing like she is during the day. She wouldn't dare talk back to Daddy. Brat! It's so weird that she's soo attached to me, but such a naughty girl when I'm the only one here. She knows how to push my buttons!

I didn't miss alcohol at all during my other pregnancies, wasn't even a thought in my mind. This time, dealing with Rian, oh man would I love a glass of wine. Or a bottle haha! Instead, I just look forward to hearing her snore every night. That means a few hours of peace for me! At least until she gets in bed with me and is right next to me, like right next to me, practically on top of me!

Usually the kids' birthdays make me sad... I'm actually looking forward to 4 quite a bit! (Already! she just turned three, its that bad, believe me.) Age four with Aiden has of course had difficult times, but he's matured so much. My hopes are the same for my girl.

Through her sassy attitude, she still makes me laugh and I love her more than words can explain. She will continue to test me on the daily, but we'll find our way through this together, that much I know.

This girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment