Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 66

Today was a day that would've otherwise ended with wine. It was a rough one. That's all I'll say about that, it's overwith. :)

A couple of weeks ago I ordered Rian some Toms through Zulily- love that site! She loves them! Everytime she wears them, she wants me to wear mine too. She's also super into wearing her hair in a bun right now. Little things like that melt my heart, she loves them so much because she sees her Momma wearing them. She came out of the bathroom with my glasses on (that were put away, so I ignored the fact that she was getting into stuff because she looked so cute.)

"Mommy, I'm you!"
 
 
Afterwards we went to pick AJ up from school. As we were walking in, one of the other moms was coming out and she commented on how Rian looks exactly like me, "It's soo cute!"

No comments:

Post a Comment