Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 68

Today was Aiden's second to last soccer game, already! So I decided I better take some pictures of him during the game.

My (new) camera was acting kind of weird, I figured it was because I had it so zoomed in. But it turned out, it was recording! The whole time. I was soo bummed out when I got home and realized it, because I thought I had some pretty cute pictures. But guess what?! I can make snapshots from the video thumbnails- I was so excited!



He still pretty much just runs in big circles around the ball, but he's getting braver and kicks it about 3 times a game. He used to refuse to play in the backyard, but now he plays almost every time he's back there. I'm pretty bummed the season's about over, we all are. He'll definitely be playing next year! Rian says she wants to too, but we'll see.

Before the game we went grocery shopping... I got asked, "How far along are you, 5 months?" Oh geez. Why do people even bother?! I should've told her I wasn't even pregnant ha! She was really nice though. And I'm not that mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment