Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 69

I don't have a picture for today...

Aiden and I went to church and a big surprise, Rian decided to come too! And she lasted the whole service in the kids church! I was so proud of her. :) And proud of Aiden too, he recited his very first memory verse there. They get a verse per month. He memorized it in a week! Like always, they went home with my parents.

Steven and I had pretty much the whole day to ourselves! I was super excited to get home. We went to lunch and were planning to see a movie afterwards, so we went to Buffalo Wild Wings since it's by the theater. We were going to see Safe Haven, I'd just finished the book and really liked it. But it only had one show time and it just came out a few weeks ago, so we skipped it. We'll watch it when it comes out.

We ran some errands, went to Lowe's twice. Did yard work and some other stuff around the house. The house hadn't felt clean to me in a couple of weeks. With the kids gone, I was able to get a lot done! I felt so much more relaxed with it totally clean. Around 4ish we went to my parents for dinner, the kids are always so excited to see us!

Its so nice having alone time! Days like those are some of my favorites.

S+R

No comments:

Post a Comment