Sunday, April 21, 2013

Day 111

This morning I finished painting Aiden's door, then we compromised and Steven put a new one in his bathroom, instead of mine. The door jambs in this house are ridiculously uneven! The extended kitchen area and Steven's bathroom/laundry room were built by his dad, so that one is perfect. I decided to be nice and let him do an easy one. ;) He didn't have to measure and cut a million times until it fit like he did with the others, just cut the hole for the knob, chisel the hinge parts and it was in! We're almost done with all of the doors. The one that goes into the garage needs to be exterior and they're a lot more expensive, so I'm not really sure when we'll get around to buying that.

L O V E
 
We grocery shopped, cleaned, did yard work and went to my parents' like every Sunday. We used to always watch movies afterwards, but since I've been watching Sean, I don't last through them anymore. I don't have him this coming week because they're going on vacation, so we were able to watch one. I'm so excited to be baby free!

1 comment:

  1. You're pretty!! Hope you're loving your week off of work!

    ReplyDelete