Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day 113

AJ's learned how to swing by himself in the last few weeks. He did pretty okay before (there's a swing set at my parents' house) but having access to one every day, he's now a pro! And he goes really high. "I could just keep swinging all night long til the morning, Mommy!" :)


It's always exciting (yet a little sad) when they start doing new things. But lately, it makes me cry (dang hormones!) I want time to stand still so bad! I know we have so much happiness ahead, but I want to soak in these last few months of having just two kids and before I have a kindergartner. How are we almost there already?! A-FIVE-year old. It's gone by unbelievably fast. And to think when this baby's five, Aiden will be ten. Oh geez.

I've decided I really need to start recording more videos. I want to remember their little voices forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment