Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 114 (21 weeks pregnant)

Wednesdays with Grandpa are back! It's so nice to have a few hours to myself, especially this week without babysitting.

I've been super into frozen banana fake ice cream, (just frozen bananas and almond milk blended together- SO GOOD!) salad, dark chocolate covered almonds and peanut butter toast. Ah! I love the Jif/Skippy Natural peanut butters they have now. I'm sure they're not as healthy as some of the other stuff, but they sure taste yummy! My mom used to buy natural pb, ugh it was horrible.
 
Twenty one weeks!

I almost didn't take a picture today, I thought maybe I'll start doing them every 5 weeks instead, but now's when I'm about to get really big! I should've just done them every 5 weeks before, oh well. So I'll just continue with the weekly's.

Steven came home from work all stressed out about the whole job thing. I've been trying not to worry about it, but I'm the worrier! When he's not calm about things, that makes me extremely nervous. We're not only losing a portion of the income he makes now, but our new insurance is going to cost us seven times more a month. Augh! (Fed Ex has two options: a cheap plan or a more expensive one, DTC just has a really expensive one!) We're going to be okay, we just have to cut out everything extra. I know it could be so much worse, so I'm trying not to stress. I'm also going to try to babysit as long as possible and maybe we can even work something out so I can take a little break when our baby's born, then start watching him again sometime after. I don't know. I don't even want to think about it anymore.

I just can't believe both of these things are happening at the same time, new baby/job transition with an income loss. Being a grown up is lame.

The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.
-Psalm 28:7

Trust Him. It's what I gotta do. We'll get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment